"Hold your horses"! Don't miss Callihan's Adventure Trail Rides of Cashes Valley: adventure trail rides
Offering 1 hour, 1 1/2 hour and 2 hour rides to accommodate riders from level 1 to the more advanced rider.
1 Hour --- This trail ride is great for adults and children and is classified as level 1. But it will provide a few obstacles that will excite riders of all ages. Trails offer beautiful scenic views and is an leisurely ride.
1 1/2 Hour --- This trail ride is great for mixed groups. It will not bore the advanced rider but is still safe for the adventurous beginner. Trails offer a combination of beautiful scenic views, wildlife and a more advanced terrain.
2 Hours --- This trail ride involves the more advanced rider to navigate steep terrain and put your horse through several paces. Riders will navigate through mountains, fields, and creeks. Trails offer beautiful scenic views of Cashes Valley wilderness.
Prices range from $25.00 to $45.00 Call 706-258-BARN to schedule your ride
Tips for your adventurous trail ride:
- Arrive 30 minutes early
- Dress appropriately for the weather conditions
- Wear shoes that are not too wide for stirrups, 4" or less
- Wear inexpensive sunglasses (if at all)
- Don't drink to much before the ride
- When approaching a low lying tree branch, lean forward - A horse will not run its own head into a tree so protect yours!
The horses would like for you to know:
- If you want to pet us, pet firmly.
- Don't kick or pull back on the reigns at the same time
- Don't shake the reigns to make us go because we will get mad
- Bring the reigns forward, loosen up on our mouth, give us a little kick and make a kissing sound to make us move (a little kick, please)
- Keep your weight in the stirrups
- Keep space between other my other four legged buddies
About the Author
Donna Yates utilizes her corporate experience of 30 years combined with her Real Estate experience in order to help customers/clients with investment opportunities, second homes, vacation homes, meeting any real estate need. Donna contributes to several Web Blogs which focuses on the Blue Ridge Mountains, North Georgia Real Estate Market, as well as other topics important to North Georgia. View great mountain properties for sale.