106 River Lake West, Blairsville Georgia is For Sale
Extraordinary custom, handcrafted Montana Log Lake Front Chalet nestled on the shores of desireable Lake Nottely. Great boating and fishing lake over 3200 acres. When lake is down for normal winter level, home has nice Nottely River frontage, so year round water frontage, mountain and pasture views.
Most cabins in this price range typically have only one of the outdoor features mentioned above, this one has it all!!! This beautiful, fully furnished North Georgia mountain retreat makes a great private get-away or has excellent vacation rental potential for investors. Some of the best North Georgia Mountain views are found in Blairsville, Georgia.
- Lake Front
- Phenomenal Lake, River and Year Round Mountain Views
- Long Range View of Brasstown Bald - Highest point in Georgia
- True Vermont Hearthstone Wood Burning Stove
- Beautiful acreage - 1.56 acres own into the lake
- Three Levels, Extra Large Loft with Two Balconies
- Master Ensuite on Main Level - Jetted/Garden Tub, Separate Shower
- Big and Beautiful Chalet Style Windows brings the panoramic views indoor
- 10 inch round true log construction, wide plank flooring, exposed beams
- Multi level, oversized decks and porches
- Ideally located within close proximity to North Carolina, Tennesee and Hiawassee Georgia
- Hiawassee is home of Georgia State Fair
- Under 5 minutes to local shopping, town square and Butternut Creek Golf Course
- Neville Log North Inc. - Floor Plan - East Fork 2
Priceless Serenity can be yours! Listen and Watch...
Also, view this home in:
The ReMax Collection of Fine Homes and Luxury Properties.
Contact Donna for an Appointment Today!
Associate Broker, GRI
706-633-0644 Call or Text
North Georgia Mountains & Metro
RE/MAX Town and Country